As the holiday season approaches, Nashville International Airport (BNA) is preparing for a busy travel season and wants to ensure that passengers, as well as guest picking up and dropping off at BNA, prepare for an expected increase in holiday air travel from late November until after the first of the new year. Travel Tips:
• Pack smart by knowing what to pack before you depart. Visit tsa.gov
• Check flight status
before heading to BNA.
• All passengers are encouraged to arrive inside the terminal at least two hours before their scheduled flight.
• Be sure to check your boarding pass
before entering the security check point to see if you’ve been selected to participate in TSA Pre✓™ for that particular flight.
• Mobile boarding passes
are accepted at BNA. American, American Eagle, Delta, United and US Airways fliers at Nashville International Airport can use their smartphones and mobile devices to show their boarding passes and for check-in. For more information, contact your airline carrier.What’s New:
• TSA Pre✓™
is now available at Nashville International Airport. Passengers who are eligible for TSA Pre✓™ may receive expedited screening benefits at the Main Checkpoint. The two outside lanes of each entrance to the security checkpoint are now designated as TSA Pre✓™ lanes for a total of four TSA Pre-check lanes. Visit tsa.gov
for more information.
• Nashville International has two Priority Lanes for select passengers participating in airline frequent flyer programs. The inside lane of each entrance to the security checkpoint is now designated as the Priority Lane and is available for members of the following airline programs:
o Southwest Airlines’ Fly By
o Delta Air Lines’ Sky Priority
o American Airlines’ Priority Access
o United Airlines’ Premier Access
o US Airways’ Preferred Access
o Frontier Airlines’ Summit, Ascent and Classic Plus
• Tennessee’s first USO center
is now open at Nashville International Airport. The center provides members of the military and their families a place to relax while traveling to and from Music City.
• Skip the mall - Get your holiday shopping done at BNA.
Specialty stores like Opry Originals, Nashville Kitchen, Radio Road, Spirit of the Red Horse, Boswell’s Music City Harley-Davidson, Life is Good, Sunglass Hut and more can all be found at Nashville International.
• New, enhanced website
with interactive maps of the entire airport, information regarding airport parking and ground transportation and real-time flight information. Visit www.flynashville.com
.Parking at BNA:
|Long Term B
|Long Term A
|Short Term Garage
• An expanded cell phone/waiting area
is available for the convenience of drivers who are meeting passengers. Real-time flight information monitors allow drivers to check the status of incoming flights. To access the cellphone/waiting area, visitors should use the I-40 Donelson Pike Exit 216B.
• Twenty-minute parking spaces
are now available in the Short Term Garage. The first 20 minutes in all BNA parking lots is free, but now there are designated 20-minute parking spaces in the Short Term Parking Garage. There are a total of 50 spaces: 14 on Level 1 and 36 on Level 2. All 50 spaces are conveniently located close to the terminal entrance.
• Track airport shuttle buses in real-time.
Download the free TransLōc app for iPhone
or visit bna.transloc.com
to see real-time tracking of all airport parking shuttle buses.
• Parking questions?
Contact Central Parking at (615) 275-1045. Shuttle questions?
Contact First Transit at (615) 360-8791.New Air Service:
• Southwest Airlines – Nonstop service to both New York LaGuardia and Newark twice daily
Southwest Airlines now offers two daily nonstop flights to both New York LaGuardia (LGA) and Newark (EWR).
• Southwest – Daily nonstop service to Pittsburgh
Southwest now offers daily nonstop service to Pittsburgh.
• Southwest – Nonstop service to Pensacola, Fla. twice daily
Southwest now offers two daily nonstop flights to Pensacola, Fla., with 9:40 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. departures. Upcoming Air Service:
• Frontier – Nonstop service to Trenton-Mercer Airport
Frontier Airlines will begin Monday, Wednesday, Friday nonstop service to Trenton-Mercer Airport on April 30. Arts at the Airport:
• Meet the Rockettes!
The World Famous Radio City Rockettes, who are performing in Nashville, will great passengers and guests at the C Meeter/Greeter area on Nov. 27.
• Enjoy extended hours of live music on Wednesday, Nov. 27:C Meeter/Greeter Starbucks Stage
The Group Tachoir, 8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Teri Reid’s All Girls Band, noon - 2:30 p.m.
The Best Band in Town, 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
C Concourse Foodcourt Stage
The San Rafael Band, 9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
The Rock Williams Band, 1 p.m. -4 p.m.
For more information on Nashville International Airport, visit www.flynashville.com and sign up for AIReport for email updates.