NASHVILLE ─ Summer is nearly here, and Nashville International Airport (BNA) is preparing for a busy travel season. With CMA Music Fest (June 6 – 9) and Bonnaroo (June 13 – 16) occurring on back-to-back weekends this year, passengers departing from BNA should be prepared for heavy passenger volume and longer security screening lines, especially June 10 through 11 and June 17 and 18.
- Pack smart by knowing what to pack before you depart. Visit tsa.gov for tips.
- Check flight status before heading to BNA.
- All passengers are encouraged to arrive inside the terminal at least two hours before their scheduled flight.
- The ticketing level curbside will be under construction for improvements May 20 – June 12, Monday – Friday from 8 p.m. – 4 a.m. There will be one lane of traffic open at all times.
New Air Service
- Southwest Airlines – Nonstop service to both New York LaGuardia and Newark twice daily
Southwest Airlines now offers two daily nonstop flights to both New York LaGuardia (LGA) and Newark (EWR).
- Delta Air Lines – Daily nonstop service to Los Angeles
Delta Air Lines now offers daily nonstop service to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX). This new flight makes Nashville’s fifth daily nonstop flight to Los Angeles.
- Aeromexico - Nonstop service to Cancun, Mexico
Aeromexico is offering seasonal nonstop service from BNA to Cancun, Mexico (CUN) now through Aug. 11. The flight departs from BNA on Saturday evenings and return from CUN on Sunday mornings.
Upcoming Air Service
- Southwest – Daily nonstop service to Pittsburgh
Southwest will begin daily nonstop service to Pittsburgh on Sept. 29.
- Southwest – Nonstop service to Pensacola, Fla. twice daily
Southwest will offer two daily nonstop flights to Pensacola, Fla. beginning Nov. 3, with 9:40 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. departures.
New at BNA
- TSA Pre✓™ is now available at BNA. With this program, passengers traveling domestically from BNA who are select American, Delta, United and US Airways frequent travelers or members of U.S. Customs and Border Protection’s Trusted Traveler programs are eligible to participate and may receive expedited screening benefits at the Main Checkpoint. The TSA Pre✓™ lane is the outside left lane as you enter the security checkpoint on the C Concourse entrance. Visit tsa.gov for more information.
- Nashville International now has two Priority Lanes for select passengers participating in airline frequent flyer programs. The inside lane of each entrance to the security checkpoint is now designated as the Priority Lane and is available for members of the following airline programs:
- Southwest Airlines’ Fly By
- Delta Air Lines’ Sky Priority
- American Airlines’ Priority Access
- United Airlines’ Premier Access
- US Airways’ Preferred Access
- Frontier Airlines’ Summit, Ascent and Classic Plus
- Tennessee’s first USO center is now open at Nashville International Airport. The new, 900 square-foot center, located at the junction of C and D Concourses, provides troops and their families a place to relax while traveling to and from Music City.
- New, enhanced website with interactive maps of the entire airport, information regarding airport parking and ground transportation and real-time flight information. Visit www.flynashville.com.
Parking at BNA
|Long Term B
|Long Term A
|Short Term Garage
|Frequent Parker Area
- Frequent Parker Program (FPP) is designed with the traveler in mind. Benefits of becoming a member include: reserved section in Long Term A parking lot; fast access in and out of all parking lots, excluding Valet lot; free parking with earned points, excluding Valet lot; and convenient automated credit card payment.
- Courtesy transportation in the Long Term A, Long Term B and Economy parking lots begins at 3:30 a.m. daily and ends 45 minutes after the last arrival.
- Track airport shuttle buses in real-time. Download the free TransLōc app for iPhone, Android and Blackberry or visit bna.transloc.com to see real-time tracking of all airport parking shuttle buses.
- Parking questions? Contact Central Parking at (615) 275-1045. Shuttle questions? Contact First Transit at (615) 360-8791.
Arts at the Airport
For more information on Nashville International Airport, visit www.flynashville.com and sign up for AIReport for email updates.