Nashville International Airport truly is a gateway to the city and to Tennessee. As part of this gateway, Arts at the Airport’s goal is to provide a great first impression and positive impact for the arts.
- Rotating public art exhibits and permanent acquisitions appear throughout the terminal
- Discover more about Current Exhibits and Past Exhibits at Nashville International Airport
Our offices house a large collection of original works, including 239 pieces in various styles and media, including: painting, sculpture, photography, printmaking and mixed media on paper by some of the state’s most acclaimed artists
- Public art pieces are featured in BNA's Ticketing Lobby and rental car facility
- From March 2018 through Jan. 2019, Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival-themed skylights can be found on Concourses A, B, and C. 'Just look up!
- Bonnaroo-themed skylights for the 2018 season are currently on display. Just look up!
Arts at the Airport receives funding for the visual arts from the Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority (MNAA) and the Tennessee Arts Commission (TAC). The Flying Solo Exhibition Series is funded under an agreement with TAC. For more information about Arts at the Airport, please call (615) 275-1614 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.