The Business Diversity Development compliance office utilizes the B2GNow system for tracking projects/contracts. The system is a web-based system that enables the department to track goals, participation levels for primes and subcontractors and payments.
The system is designed for prime and subcontractors to self report within the system. Each user has a unique log in and password that can be accessed anywhere, you have access to the internet.
A test group of concessionaires have been self-reporting their gross revenues. The system sends out reminders for reporting and confirmations to subcontractors.
Currently the BDD staff is reporting for prime contractors and subcontractors on projects and contracts. Once the system is opened for all contractors/consultants to self report, the prime contractors/consultants will be able to see all subcontractor payments, month by month and the status of their participation on the project. Subcontractors will be able to see at a glance the projects they are working on, and what their status is within each project, the amounts paid towards that contract, along with the contract amount.
Business Diversity Development Compliance objectives are:
• Answering questions about participation
• Confirming certification status, or if the airport accepts another type of certification
• Analyzing/Evaluating participation on bids/proposals
• Confirm that subcontractors are getting paid for their work, in a timely manner (reviewing pay applications, site visits, and verification by phone)
• Tracking of SMWBE/DBE/ACDBE goals by project/contract
• Perform site visits
• Communication assistance between prime and subcontractor - if other measures have failed.
BDD will attend meetings with prime and subcontractors to ensure that both parties understand our processes, and our expectations.
To contact us or access our compliance system please visit us at:
Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority
Office of Department of Business Diversity Development
One Terminal Drive, Suite 501
Nashville, TN 37214-4114