- Limousine and Livery Services now pick up on the inner curb (near the Information Office).
- Taxi pick-ups are in the same lane, but have moved to the opposite curb.
- Lyft now picks up in Ride App Zone A
- Uber now picks up in Ride App Zones B and C
(Posted Dec. 10, 2019)
Nashville International Airport has ground transportation options for all visitors, no matter your needs, schedule or destination. Select an option to the left for more information.
Commercial vehicle pick-ups are at the Ground Transportation Center, Level 1 of the Terminal Garage
Drop-offs are made curbside at the Main Terminal.
Getting to the Ground Transportation Center:
- Exit the Main Terminal on Level 1 and turn right.
- Follow the sidewalk and pedestrian canopy to the Terminal Garage. Overhead signs will direct you.
- The Ground Transportation Center is on Level 1.
To reach the Rental Car Facility:
- Exit the terminal on Level 1 and turn left.
- Follow the sidewalk past the Valet Drop-Off area.
- Cross Terminal Drive. A crossing guard will assist you in crossing safely.
- Proceed to the Rental Car Facility.