JWN Apron Rehabilitation Project Begins Monday, Aug. 26, 2019
This project will upgrade the entire aircraft apron to better serve JWN tenants.
- Project will be phased to minimize impact on tenants
- New asphalt will yield greater longevity and ability to bear greater weight
- Project will include restriping, yielding higher visibility
- Old tie-downs will be removed
Aug. 26, 2019 – Late September*
- Phase 1: Approx. 5 Working Days
- Phase 2: Approx. 4 Working Days
- Phase 3: Approx. 3 Working Days
- Phase 4: Approx. 2 working Days
* Timeline is weather-dependent and subject to change
Click here for more information.
- Only one-third of the apron will be closed at a time for most of the project's duration
- Gate 2 and ramp access will be restricted to construction vehicles only while the project is underway
- It is highly recommended that base tenants depart from their hangars for the duration of the project
- During Phase 4, the entire apron will be closed overnight for approximately two nights (early/mid-September). We anticipate little impact on tenants, given that this work will occur overnight.
- Shuttle service will be available upon request or appointment, for aircraft parked at TWY R1 and TWY R2 during Phase 4.
- No impact on runway
- No impact on fueling operations
Contact Kathy Hatter at (615) 275-1275 or email@example.com.