- UNDER CONSTRUCTION -
NEED POINTS ADDED TO YOUR FREQUENT PARKER ACCOUNT?
Nashville International Airport is in the process of upgrading our parking equipment. The new system will be state-of-the-art and will improve the overall customer experience.
During the installation of the new parking system, your FPP pass will not work. Once the new system has been installed all entrance and exit lanes will be equipped with the FPP readers allowing your current FPP pass to be used at any entrance or exit lane in any lot.
Below is the installation schedule and will be updated as need, as dates are subject to change:
|February 24, 2016||No Frequent Parker entry into Long Term B|
|March 3, 2016||No Frequent Parker exit out of Long Term B|
|October 10, 2016||No Frequent Parker entry into Long Term A, Short Term Garage and Frequent Parker Only Area|
|October 10, 2016||Terminal Road Exit ONLY - No Frequent Parker exit out of Long Term A, Short Term Garage and Frequent Parker Only Area|
|October 17, 2016||No Frequent Parker exit out of Long Term A, Short Term Garage and Frequent Parker Only Area|
|November 17, 2016||Frequent Parker website down for upgrade|
|November 21, 2016||New Frequent Parker website online|
|November 21, 2016||Frequent Parker entry and exit opertional in Long Term A, Long Term B and Short Term Garage|
|November 21, 2016||No Frequent Parker entry or exit into Economy|
During the installation phase of the new parking system, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after each transaction, so that the appropriate points can be credited to your account.
We greatly value your participation in the Frequent Parker Program and will send out further instructions once the new system is fully up and running.
Join BNA's Frequent Parker Program!
Top Reasons to Join the Program:
- Fast access in and out of all parking lots, excluding Valet and BNA Express Park lots
- Free parking with earned points, excluding Valet and BNA Express Park lots
- Convenient automated credit card payment
Earn Points Toward Free Parking
FPP members earn 240 points per full-day charge in any lot (excluding Valet and BNA Express Park), or earn 11 points per dollar spent if the daily lot rate is not reached. You may redeem these points for free parking in any lot, except Valet and BNA Express Park. Once redemption day(s) are selected, members simply use their pass. The reward will be applied automatically.
- 1,080 = One free day in Economy
- 1,080 = One free day in Long Term B
- 1,200 = One free day in Long Term A
- 2,640 = One free day in Short Term
How Does It Work?
- Register for the program at https://fpp.flynashville.com. The cost for the Frequent Parker pass is $20. Some vehicles may require an alternate pass due to magnetic components within various windshields; the cost for this pass is $60. All major credit cards are accepted.
- A Frequent Parker pass, which gives you automatic entry/exit to BNA parking lots, will be mailed to the member. With this tag, he or she will be able to automatically pass through designated entrance/exit lanes. The Frequent Parker system will automatically charge the parking duration to the credit card provided at the time of sign-up.
- Member may check their account status online at https://fpp.flynashville.com. Members can print receipts and view current points at their convenience. They also can track the number of free days of parking accrued in each lot and select which day(s) they want to redeem their rewards.
- Start earning reward points toward free parking today!