- NOTICE -
Frequent Parking System Suspended Until Further Notice
We regret to inform you that the Frequent Parker program is temporarily suspended due to technical issues. We are working as quickly as possible to resolve the issue, but anticipate the system to be down for the next 60-90 days. In the interim, the program will be unavailable, and all customers will need to enter and exit lots with a parking ticket.
Until the system is back online, Frequent Parker members will not be able to earn or redeem points.
If you are currently parked in one of our lots and entered with your Frequent Parker pass (therefore you do NOT have a parking ticket), proceed to a staffed exit lane for assistance.
As our valued customer, we will be adding additional points to your Frequent Parker account, once the system is back online. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and we greatly appreciate your support of Nashville International Airport. We will update you as soon as the program is back online.
Join BNA's Frequent Parker Program!
Top Reasons to Join the Program:
- Fast access in and out of all parking lots, excluding Valet and BNA Express Park lots
- Free parking with earned points, excluding Valet and BNA Express Park lots
- Convenient automated credit card payment
Earn Points Toward Free Parking
FPP members earn 240 points per full-day charge in any lot (excluding Valet and BNA Express Park), or earn 11 points per dollar spent if the daily lot rate is not reached. You may redeem these points for free parking in any lot, except Valet and BNA Express Park. Once redemption day(s) are selected, members simply use their pass. The reward will be applied automatically.
- 1,080 = One free day in Economy
- 1,080 = One free day in Long Term B
- 1,200 = One free day in Long Term A
- 2,640 = One free day in Short Term
How Does It Work?
- Register for the program at https://fpp.flynashville.com. The cost for the Frequent Parker pass is $20. Some vehicles may require an alternate pass due to magnetic components within various windshields; the cost for this pass is $60. All major credit cards are accepted.
- A Frequent Parker pass, which gives you automatic entry/exit to BNA parking lots, will be mailed to the member. With this tag, he or she will be able to automatically pass through designated entrance/exit lanes. The Frequent Parker system will automatically charge the parking duration to the credit card provided at the time of sign-up.
- Member may check their account status online at https://fpp.flynashville.com. Members can print receipts and view current points at their convenience. They also can track the number of free days of parking accrued in each lot and select which day(s) they want to redeem their rewards.
- Start earning reward points toward free parking today!